Liz has over 20 years’ diverse experience delivering projects and providing solutions to workforce and organisational development and talent or skills related issues. Liz has worked in roles in the fields of business advice and account management, skills policy consultancy and programme management, graduate employability and corporate early careers recruitment.
Since February 2017 Liz has been working independently to deliver bespoke solutions to clients across all sectors: corporate, public sector, higher education and the third sector. Her expertise has been channelled to support talent, HR, OD and business leaders to:
- Re-design organisational structure and shape capability profiles to meet business needs;
- Get the best out of the apprenticeship levy; embedding apprenticeships for staff development; and creating new programmes;
- Revitalise the approach and strategy to graduate and apprenticeship hiring and instil new selection methodology;
- Deliver initiatives and shape frameworks to improve the diversity and inclusion of talent programmes;
- Identify tools to better support graduate mental health and wellbeing; and
- Coach individuals to develop their careers, transition or manage their day to day performance.
- Recruitment and selection (graduate and apprentice)
- Organisational design and capability mapping
- Project and change management
- Business and career coaching
- Facilitation (design and delivery of development or engagement workshops)
- Qualitative research (focus groups and interviews)
VALUES AND APPROACH
I’m passionate about supporting organisations and people to reach their potential, including looking after the wellbeing of individuals.
- Listening and seeking to understand first
- Working with professional integrity – honesty, dependability and trustworthiness
- Discretion and sensitivity to organisational and individuals’ needs
- Focus on creating quality outputs and deliverables
- Learning about and assimilating organisational culture
Change is not a threat it’s an opportunity. Survival is not a goal. Transformative success is.– Seth Godin